Start off the New Year with a renewed commitment to helping your child have the best education ever!
If you have a child on an IEP in Clark County Public Schools these classes are a must!
Getting and Keeping the First Job – For older teens and their parents
Families are Important – Class for all families with a child who has developmental disabilities
How is My Child Reading? – Class about how children learn to read and write with suggestions for parents.
IDEA 5 Part Training Series Program contains the following information:
- Part 1 – Starting the Process to Obtain Help for a Child
- Part 2 – Writing Individualized Education Programs
- Part 3 – Learning about Rights & Procedural Safeguards
- Part 4 – Behavior and Discipline in School
- Part 5 – Getting Ready for Change