This is a tool for parents to use to see if their children are on track for vaccinations.
If you need to know what shots your child is scheduled to receive this website allows you to put in their information from the records you have then print out to take to your doctor. This is very helpful if you have multiple records to combine.
To register for school in Clark County Nevada your child will need the following shots:
- Minimum of 4 DTap/DTP doses: Final dose must be on or after the 4th birthday.
- Minimum of 3 Polio doses: Final dose must be on or after the 4th birthday.
- Two MMR doses: 1st dose must be on or after the 1st birthday. 1st and 2nd dose must be separated by at least 28 days.
- One Tdap dose: A child enrolling in 7th grade is required to have 1 Tdap (Bordetella Pertussis) regardless of when the last Tetanus (Td) was given. The < 5 year rule since the last Tetanus no longer applies.
- Two Hepatitis A doses: 2nd dose must be given at least 6 months after the 1st dose. (Required for students new to Nevada or District after July 1, 2002.)
- Three Hepatitis B doses: Must have a minimum of 4 months between 1st and 3rd dose and > 6 months old when 3rd dose was given. (Required for students new to Nevada or District after July 1, 2002.)
- Two Chicken Pox (Varicella) doses: 1st dose on or after 1st birthday. 1st and 2nd dose must be separated by at least 28 days if age 13 years of age or older. Minimum interval of 3 months between doses 1 and 2 if age is less than 13 years. (Required for students new to Nevada or District after July 2, 2011). Physician verification of past disease required for Varicella vaccine exemption.