Teddy Bear Clinic
Children of all ages can bring their favorite stuffed animal for a ‘checkup’ while learning about healthcare. This interactive event will showcase several fun and educational booths, games, entertainment and giveaways.
Additional hands-on exhibits include:
- Finger casting: children can have a cast put on their fingers or their stuffed animal’s paw
- A doctor dress-up station where kids can try on scrubs, surgical hats and more
- The Teddy Bear Snack Shack: for nutritional, healthy and delicous snacks
- The Baby Bear Nursery: your bear can be diapered, wrapped in blankets and enjoy a sponge bath
- Move and Groove with Cardiac Rehab to keep your heart healthy
- A bandage art exhibit
Call 702-835-9705 for more information.
To RSVP for this event, please call Direct Doctors Plus at 702-388-4888.